Tuesday, November 12, 2013

When he comes, he's ready...

When he comes, he's ready and determined to make things right for me. He knows of my need because I am honest with him. I'm not afraid or ashamed of telling him, because his love for me is deep. I am secure in it, and I feel free to lay both my soul and body bare to him. He has a name for me; others have tried to call me by the same name, but it only rings true when he says it. His hands in my hair. His teeth on the back of my neck. His voice gruff with his own need whispering it into my ear. He holds me against him and tortures me with long caresses mixed with his nails down the length of my body. He delights in my intake of breath and the sighs. He is victorious in the movement of my body closer to him. I arch my back and rest my head against his shoulder, again he calls my name and I am lost to him. Eyes closed, heart open, every purr he draws from me fueling his energy more.
"Beast," I call him.
He laughs and pauses.
"Do you want me to stop?"
The mind-shattering moment of my soul wanting one thing and my body wanting another. I center myself, and remind myself to lay my faith in his able hands.
"No."
His evil chuckle before he bites me again drives me crazy. He is firm but gentle in his touch, always this way, always my lover before all else. Only when he is sure that my pleasure is at the forefront, when he hears my breathing change, and the sound I make when my world has changed colors, that is when he takes me.
He always seems to find me wherever I am, and brings me back to the present with his savage tenderness. I am his, and he makes he know it. He already knows my reactions to his touches and compensates for them. He expects and anticipates how each kiss and stroke brings me under his control, further and deeper in his hold. He knows when I have problems giving him the control he needs, and he is ready. Such a small, innocent looking piece of rope but so handy... quickly he binds my hands. I relax knowing when the time comes, when I come, I will not hurt him with my blind fury. He senses when I can not shut out the outside world, and blindfolds me. The colors I see in my mind are stunning and vivid and he makes them dance and shift hues. His love is a deep blue, and we bond in it. His fuck is a electric purple, and it surrounds us. The whole world apart from us and we exist on another plane. There is no more them, only us.
"I couldn't wait to get here", says he.
"I needed you so much", say I. My heart breaks with the truth of it. Every minute we have together is a stolen one so every second is precious and never wasted. Even in the afterglow, all we speak is truth - the things we tell no one else. We are confidants, lovers and friends.
We know his time is almost done, and the sadness of it begins to creep into the corners of our world like a poison. No clocks, but we know by the sunrise that he will be leaving. He runs his hands through my hair, as if to remember the feel of it later. I pout and give him the look that makes him laugh. He kisses my lower lip and says, "I have to go."
Nooo.
"I know."
I prolong it by teasing him with long nails down his back, across his belly but the inevitable still comes. He kisses me goodbye again and again, after each piece of clothing goes on. The final kiss is the most heart-breaking because every time...
every damn time...
he kisses me like it's the LAST time.