Saturday, November 30, 2013

The gift of sex & friendship



I like having sex with someone that appreciates my body. Someone that finds me attractive. Someone that seeks out my company for the love of being near me. I enjoy someone that can keep up with me, that likes to try new things and respects my boundaries. I could have sex for the sake of having it, but I choose to spend my time with someone worthy of the time and energy I expend. I want to release my soul, to give it to someone who knows the value of it. I am blessed... BLESSED... make no mistake. I share this with the ones who deserve it. I don't waste my time on negative energy, or people that misunderstand the amazing gift I give of myself. When I give myself, I give more of myself to that person than I do to others. I allow them privileges awarded to no other. To call me a special name. To know my secrets. To share a piece of each other in a way no one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment