Thursday, November 7, 2013

Making of "It Could Be Easy"

OMG i hate webcam shit. (Meaning video-recording using a web cam) You don't know what I GO through... :) Nah, just kidding. I LOVE this stuff. So I made a video of me getting ready to make a video. Inception? I wouldn't know, I've never seen it. Yeah, everybody's seen it, but not me. I kind of shy away from Leo DiCaprio movies. 2% rendered, first draft. I'm learning as I go. I keep messing with (ugh another inbox) brb. I keep messing with video styles, which I'm going to have to REALLY study up on. The program I'm using doesn't have enough addons for me yet. My photoshop has TONS, which I keep on a disk located on an external drive. Brushes, effects, etc. Video is still something I want to mess with, including animation. I just poke around the edges. I'm starting to get braver though. AND, my files are a mess. Dre's always look so PERFECT, UGH!!!!! Everything in well labeled folders. Obnoxious. To my inbox: "That's nice", which means "Go Fuck Yourself" right now. 9% rendered. Jeez. Long night ahead since I can't (Can't I?) make a video WHILE rendering another video. I mean, I COULD, but it would just be confusing, LOL. 17% OMFG!!!! 23???? ARRGHHHHH I mean I'm talking with someone, but DAYUM Disc Golf Video with Damien. Go watch it, it's interesting. On another note: Pyrex dildos. Awesome :) I really must look that up. So in the course of conversation, I realized that the secret to making people happy is by keeping them busy. Everyone needs to feel useful and wanted. Providing them a way to do so in a creative manner is a blessing to me AND to them. Not just ANY BS, but to find what they are GREAT at and provide them an opportunity to SHINE. To show what makes them special. To teach others. To share experiences. And do be able to do that while having a completely bare ass is a plus. I hate clothes. I'm very uncomfortable in them. So since I just finished having one of THOSE conversations, which start out 30 minutes of discussion and five minutes of watching someone cum while assisting them with imagery or words in the dark. While still rendering video... and laying with the cool breeze of the standing fan blowing across my half naked body. It's times like these when I really enjoy my life. But Morgana... why we no can see naked ass? I know, darlings. Some social media frown on that sort of thing. But here's a pic of me right now :)
Believe it or not, some people get off on that :) Of course I'm very engaged in conversation, and talking about HOW I'd use certain items of pleasure on them for my OWN amusement, Well, hot diggity dayum. :D It's fun. 73% Finished the video, but doing it again to remove the music track. It was a bit too much :) But I really enjoy the process. I make one video for FB uploading, but I've been doing YouTube at a higher quality. I think it's going to work out for the best this way, but we shall see :) This video is just me putting on eyeliner and chatting with YOU before I start talking to people in private. I do cam and discuss many things with people, but honestly - I have to admit I really do enjoy watching people performing sexual acts JUST FOR ME. :D Sometimes I'll join them, not just ANYBODY but certain people. Peace, bitches :) MDG