Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It was hot, because I had F****d him before...

It was hot, because I had F****d him before, years ago. Thinking back at one point in the conversation, two out of four in the room were trying HARD not to listen to, we went back in time together to a house party and a dark room. "When's the last time we saw each other?" "Oh, years, isn't it?" "Hmm." We passed the joint back and forth as if we were old friends, which we are, kind of. "I definitely like smoking with YOU," I said. The last time we had smoked, he came on to me in a house full of people. That took balls. I like assertive people, but you have to have charm. Flashback to a dark room and three people. What turned me on the most, is that he kept saying my name. People LOVE that shit, it's something I do all the time. The barrage of sex hormones flooded me. I was wet almost the entire time. He goes easy, and I like him. He goes hard and I stop liking him. One of us was covered in blood. We're still not sure where it came from but it wasn't mine. Oh my GAWD, how I enjoyed fucking that man. I might have to call him again, I was thinking when he asked, "So when are we throwing the next house party?" The two that were trying not to listen said, "Whoa... no more parties." I said, "What do you mean WE? I do ME all the time. You do you, them do them." He laughed and said "You haven't had a party in years." I told him, "I had parties but you weren't on the list." Actually shocked him. "Why not?" "Different kind of people at THOSE parties." I smiled at him and he held out a fist. Bump. "I hear you." At that point in the conversation, the other two were trying to change the subject. I'm glad they did, because my heart was beating hard and fast. I was a racecar in the red. My body was hot to the touch, because my soul was on FIRE. Would I do him again? In a New York Minute. - MDG