Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jesus Vs. the FCC

A page I follow just posted - Guess who this is??? My response was "I hope to god you're not the NSA or the FCC." After thinking about it, I REALLY hope it isn't them. I'd have a better chance with Jesus than the FCC. Page: Guess who this is??? Me: I hope to god you're not the NSA or the FCC. Page: Nope, neither, but you're sooooooo close! Me: JEZUZ??? IZZAT YOU??? Jesus: LOL, yeah, you got me, rotflmao Me: Man, you had me freaked out for a minute, lol. How you been? Jesus: Keeping busy, you know what's going on over there. Me: yeahhhhh how's THAT looking? Jesus: Not so great, but you know Dad's working overtime on it. Me: Good to know So when did you become a page admin??? I thought you stayed out of chat rooms and stuff. Jesus: Well... you know I loves me a big girl! Me: LOLOLOLOL yeah, i ALSO heard Jesus loves EVERYBODY! Jesus: I DO!! Especially on Saturday nights. DO you even KNOW how many times I had to take the wheel tonight? Me: OMG! Jesus: I TOLD you he's busy overseas! ME! ALL NIGHT! Driving those drunk idiots home... asdfghjkl;... Me: Awwwwww (HUGS) Jesus: IKR? Me: When you get some time, come visit! I just d/l the whole Floyd Discography! FCC: FREEZE!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE COMPUTER!!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR PIRACY!!! Me: aw crap Jesus: Don't worry, babe. I GOT THIS! Me: ...... Jesus: No, it's all good. I turned him into a 15 year old boy with GREAT taste in music. Now he's gonna d/l some Floyd and chillax while looking at his mom's Victoria's Secrets catalogs. Me: OMG!! You're the BEST! Jesus: ... Me: YOU KNOW I MEANT YOU WHEN I SAID IT!!! Jesus: True, true.