Monday, September 2, 2013

Every Royal Story has a couple of peons...

When I found out that I'd be getting to chat with a developer of Royal Story, I was thrilled. The game was LIVE and it was like bees swarming. It was electric, and digital and the birth of a NEW THING. Being a table to talk to a developer is like being able to talk to a GOD. They create worlds, they design content. They are amazing, they have LAWS and they giveth and they taketh away.

I kept quiet in the beginning, but so many people were getting their panties in a bunch. Too many people in one group need to be connected by something. The ONLY thing that ties people to each other is THIS GAME.

It's gonna cause a lot of anguish and hurt feelings. It's all gone crazy, and here is why. Too many new people flooding the game. Too many connections through Facebook. Too many unneeded people. There's so many groups to choose from and I GAVE ONE AWAY the other day. It was a matter of principle. How dare you throw Andi from the group. PEONS!! Took about half an hour and the new group had about 100 people in it, and they all said NICE TO BE HERE :)

That's IT... I'm tellin' on ALL Y'ALL!!!