Monday, September 2, 2013

An open letter to group admins.

You know, sometimes I want to leave this place. I just look at some of the mess in here and shake my head. Then I think, I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a serious love/hate relationship with this place. I mean, I don't go reporting. I don't even get involved with some of the little snarky attitudes. I just scrollllll on. I don't want 100 friend requests. I'm really in here looking for interesting people I can do an art edit for (just for the practice, I'm a Digital Photomanipulation Technofreak. In fact, I AM Digital Photomanipulation Technofreak but I go by the name Technofreak ~mdg~ there.

 I don't get involved with online relationships. I have my own love affairs, I stay out of everybody else's. If you need the advice of a Minister, a Witch or a Friend, I don't mind a 3AM chat while I work. My virtual door is always open to people in need. That's why I stay here, it's... a way to stay connected, you know? I wonder if I'm the only one sometimes. It all seems so normal, but I don't understand ANY of it. I wonder if the cancer has started to eat my brain; am I REALLY seeing this happen in front of me? There's a lot I really don't get! I don't understand why people allow themselves to be sad. I used to be sad, and it almost killed me. Several times. So I had to learn how to move past these things and move on. Some people can't seem to progress. I like to think that sometimes I'm part of the forward movement. I taught them something new, or gave them something else to think about. I never really give advice, but I help you to realize that you've already made the choice. I'm just a guide to help along the rough spots.